8 June 2015

VIVID 2015

Well hello again! Yes...I know...it's been a while. Sorry about that. Really. I'm ashamed of myself. Now that I've got the apology over and done with: how have you been?A couple of cool things have been happening over the past month - for starters, I got my first job. Yep, I now cook fries for a living - thrilling stuff, right? 

So a week ago I went to Vivid, Sydney with a few friends and thought I'd share some snaps from my phone. For those who don't know, every year around May-June, the City of Sydney has this giant light festival called 'Vivid'. They have these awesome light displays scattered all around the city including light projections on the Harbour Bridge and Opera house at Circular Quay, artsy fartsy light installments and this year they had a water and firework show at Darling Harbour. I look forward to it every year....and so does the rest of Sydney (it draws MASSIVE crowds). 

It's definitely a must-do if you're ever in Sydney during winter. Just make sure you wear you walking shoes and bring your patience because thousands of people rock up. But trust me, it's totally worth it. 

 
I promise not to ditch you for that long again...I'll be back soon.
Promise. 
Lizzy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment